Rondo offers a selection of Acoustic Mounts that complement our range of wall and ceiling systems and have been tested to comply with the Australian National Construction Code (NCC) and New Zealand Building Codes (NZBC).
Our new Acoustic Wall & Ceiling Systems Manual shows how our systems comply with all relevant codes and will help designers and engineers to design their next project with confidence. DOWNLOAD NOW
Advantages of Rondo Acoustic Wall & Ceiling Systems:
- NCC and NZBC Compliant Acoustic Systems for both walls and ceilings
- Consideration of Airborne & Impact Sound Performance
- Compatibility with each Rondo System
- The range of acoustic mounts and clips incorporates a rubber acoustic pad
- Suitable for a range of wall and ceiling applications
- Rondo's STWC Clip provides impact sound insulation improving the performance of the plasterboard, acoustic batt, wall or ceiling lining
- Quick and easy to install
- Rondo's BETAGRIP Sound Isolation Clip delivers an innovative design which encompasses the above acoustic properties whilst providing adjustment for the level of the plasterboard lining.
Acoustic Testing Program
Rondo commissioned acoustic experts, Norman Disney & Young Acoustic Services to advise, monitor and analyse an extensive programme of airborne sound and impact insulation tests; two important acoustic aspects to consider when designing and constructing any building project where protection against external noise is desirable. These two aspects apply to the building elements which form the boundaries of any room.
Rondo's acoustic testing was carried out in controlled laboratories at the University of Auckland, New Zealand and CSIRO at Highett, Victoria. Particular materials were chosen to comply with specific thickness, density, type and oerall dimensional requirements to obtain appropriate test data using Rondo's acoustic components. Together we were able to demonstrate how Rondo resilient acoustic products can assist in achieving compliance with NCC and the NZBC.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGN MANUAL– Detailed Technical Information for Industry Professionals
Professional Design Manual
Acoustic Wall & Ceiling Systems
The information published in this manual is, by necessity, simplified and provides basic system specifications together with the overall acoustic ratings relevant to the code compliance requirements. Rondo will supply full test data for analysis by acoustic engineers and architects, at its discretion, for the tests which Rondo has commissioned.
If your project requires this information, please fill out the enquiry form below and one of our Technical Sales Representatives will get in contact with you regarding your request.