This video will give you a sneak peak at the testing of all Rondo products.
As market leader, we have a reputation for uncompromising quality and total code compliance. Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance ISO 9001 is evidence of this. An internationally recognised quality management system standard, Rondo has been certified for ISO 9001 through thorough analysis and assessment by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance since June 1993.
Having a quality management system that is certified provides Rondo with a competitive advantage against uncertified companies and is a clear demonstration of our commitment to quality. Contractors, by working with ISO 9001 certified companies can be assured they are receiving the best products, processes and service quality.
In order to gain certification, Lloyd’s assessed the scope, implementation and effectiveness of Rondo’s management system and processes. The thorough assessment includes:
- Performance monitoring, measuring, reporting and reviewing against objectives and targets
- Internal auditing and management reviewAnalysing operational control
- Assessing rondo’s management system and performance with regards to legal compliance
- Analysis of the links between the requirements of the standard and Rondo’s policies, performance, objectives and targets.
- To ensure that Rondo’s management system remains effective, Lloyd’s follows up on Rondo’s progress at regular intervals. This helps Rondo deliver continual improvements, remain certified, maintain the level of quality needed and essentially; provide the best products and service quality possible.
That’s why, with all of our products, you get the extra protection of our complete rondo Warranty that guarantees they will perform to specifications when installed correctly.